If you would like a sample of your handwriting analyzed
the paragraph below should be followed in order to receive the most accurate analysis. I would like at least one sheet
of cursive writing.
- Use 8 1/2 X 11 unlined paper, such as copy paper
- Use the writing instrument of your choice, except pencil
- An ideal sample is at least one page long
- Do not copy the text nor write lyrics or poetry. Spontaneous thought is best
- Answer at least three of the following questions in your natural handwriting on a separate
sheet of paper and sign your name (Important)
A. What do you consider the
characteristics of a successful business ?
B. What do you consider your
greatest achievements ?
C. What does excellent customer
service mean to you ?
D. What does teamwork mean to
E. What quality do you like
most in a person ?
F. What trait do you dislike
most in others ?
G. What do you believe are your
top three strengths ?
** Please Note:
If you normally print, please also include a paragraph in cursive writing, even if you never
normally write in cursive.
If you learned to write outside the United States, please feel free to also include a paragraph
in your native language.
When submitting a handwriting sample for analysis
- Full Name
- Age/ or Date of Birth
- Signature in Cursive ( Longhand )
Mail to: John L. Sheruda
927 E. Lackawanna Ave.
Olyphant, PA 18447-2119